Author Topic: installing last version.  (Read 7957 times)

Offline tonic8

• User
    • View Profile
installing last version.
« on: December 15, 2012, 11:28:37 PM »
Hello

i'm currently using 1.0.3 version and i downloaded the last version on github. Well there is a lot of difference in the code and size.

2 questions:
   i'm currently facing a problem. while the 1.0.3, is easy to install on a NAS synology. The last version is well more complicated.

there is the message
Code: [Select]
Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/syno/php/lib/php/ZendX/Application/Resource/Frontcontroller.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/etc.defaults:/usr/bin/php:/usr/syno/synoman:/etc:/var/run:/tmp:/var/spool/php:/volume1/@tmp/php:/var/services/web:/var/services/photo:/var/services/blog:/var/services/homes) in /volume1/web/bacasable/test2/vendor/zendframework/zendframework1/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 186 parse_ini_file(/volume1/web/bacasable/test2/config/modules.ini): failed to open stream: No such file or directorycould not load modules

seems zendframework is making me crazy on the nas :-(

also a message for the module.ini don't work...

one thing i used the php.pahr update  on a standard pc, to download the zend framework, and after i copy all the folder on the nas.

second question

Is there is a way to get an archive that can be dropped through ftp on a web server, and voila! (yes there is the ini file to configure :-) )
  (i know i understand , user always asking somtehing...)

i don't request a full zip  :-p for each modification but well, one for a full version from time to time...
but for updating it from time to time in time in the entreprise (no direct web access and php don't like using proxy)

thanks a lot and you do a great job i really like the tree view way for a kb.
gabriel

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • User
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lordlamer.de
Re: installing last version.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 10:45:07 AM »
Hi Gabriel,

1. Your problems:
First check if modules.ini exists in your config folder. For this snapshot you need an existing modules.ini. In the next snapshot this is not necessary.
You only need a modules.ini with this content:
[modules]

Your open base dir restriction problem. Add the path /usr/syno/php/lib to the allowed paths in your php.ini or disable open base dir!

2. For the moment Knowledgeroot2 is in heavy development and this snapshots are development snapshots. For a later time if knowledgeroot2 is in a stable phase i will publish packages that you could put directly on your ftp server.
For now you could create the package yourself or i could create a script that could do that.

Thanks for your feedback!

regards,
Frank

Offline tonic8

• User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 12:29:12 PM »
Franck

about the module.ini, i had one on one test: just a copy a the modules.ini.dist, but with error. i then focused on the zend framwork. forgetting just to disable all line except the [module]

about the path, well i had to had the zend framework files also. Nas synology get a php empty /usr/syno/php.
now it works.

i will play with it.  As i see the result is effectively on a very intensive change since the 1.0.3 i use.

I would like to thank you for the great job you did/are doing.

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • User
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lordlamer.de
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 11:29:45 PM »
Hi,

i will play with it.  As i see the result is effectively on a very intensive change since the 1.0.3 i use.
Yes. Knowledgeroot2 is completely rewritten.
There is no upgrade from 1.0.x to version 2 at the moment.
This will come later.

regards,
Frank